1. Slept in until 8! I love days off.
2. Took Austin to school, we need some bikes, badly.
3. Caught up on email, blogs, facebook on the couch, gas heater blazing. It’s cold here!
4. Had coffee and apple pie for breakfast 🙂 Not any worse than pancakes, right?
5. Researched Jehovah’s Witnesses a little. I had a patient the past two days who received a diagnosis during this hospitalization of Stage 4 Melanoma with metastasis. He’s a Jehovah’s Witness and a minister. I don’t know much about what they believe.
6. Cried while viewing a video on Post Secret about our soldier’s secrets. Happy Veteran’s Day!
Next on my to do:
7. Spend time with Jesus. (Should’ve been the first thing I did today.)
9. Pick up the house.
10. Post pictures and tidbits of my family’s visit. Miss you guys so much!